While Jess probably doesn’t know I’m blogging about this, I thought I might just take the time to remind those who are fortunate enough to meet other halves but unfortunate enough to be in different countries.
Key things to remember:
- Be strong for each other
- Show each other love and care
- Share your everyday lives with each other
- Build and create goals together; both long term and short term
- Respect each other’s time
- Do doing together, spend time with one another
- Compromise and sacrifice your time and effort for each other
- Communicate, Communicate, Communicate
- Most importantly trust each other
Your relationship is only what you make of it. Good things take time and while it may seem hard at times, the end goal will be what keep you together. In the end, they are worth it.
I’ll expand in more detail on what me and Jess do together 🙂