Today, I received the most considerable and sweetest email from my valentine, James.
Sadly, we can’t spend valentine’s day together again.
This was my first chocolate for James back to 2012. LOL I don’t know why there was some antacid next to my chocolate. Don’t remember if James had cramps afterwards.
Back to my lovely email, here are some of nice quotes touch my heart.
My diarrhoea-able Chocolate recipe:
This recipe is for someone’s first experience of cooking and making chocolate. It’s sort of a cheating version.
First you need some equipment & ingredient with you
- A microwave
- A heart shape cookie cutter
- White and dark chocolate bar Or 1 chocolate cake
- Place the chocolate bar in a bowel that is inside a boiling water pan.
- Stirring the chocolate continuously until it melts completely.
- Place a cookie cutter on a baking paper on a chopping board.
- Shift the liquid chocolate onto the cookie cutter.
Let it cools for 1 hour then freezing it into a fridge for another hour.
- Melt white chocolate by the same way as above.
- Put the melted chocolate into a bag then cut the corner.
- Start writing your bf’s name on the top black chocolate.
Then you have a perfect Valentine’s chocolate ready.
If running can help you burn 10 calories a minute. So to burn 200 calories you’ll have to run for at least 20 minutes. XD
Hope you don’t find this too guilty.