“Blogger Recognition Award” is a great achievement for me, also it is a promise.
I actually received this unexpected award nomination from Wanderlustplusone by Venassa few months ago, unfortunately, I was stressed with the work at the time so that I couldn’t finish this post.
But but but…..at the time, I was very glad and excited to know that there’s someone on the other side of the world reading my story, in addition to giving me more confidence to work on it.
Wanderlustplusone is an awesome blog where has thousands and thousands of great photos, tips and adventures take you to discover different parts of the world. Yes, her blog is like a cruise boat. Also, the site suits someone who is planning to travel with children.
On the other hand, I would also thanks her all the likes and regular visit to my site, although I understand I’ve lately been posing a lot of nursing boring stories which may be a bit different topic for her field.
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
- Give thanks to the person who had nominated you and a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Briefly tell how you started blogging.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on the nominated blogs and let them know you have nominated them and give a link to the post you have created.
How did I start blogging:
It used to be very popular to blog around back to my high school time, but I stopped it while the popularity faded. Just before my first solo trip in Europe, I found there is so much useful information online, lots of people sharing their experiences and tips with precious photos. That really inspires me, as I believe blogging can not only be a part of my memories but also can benefit others.
Nowadays, I am still trying to make my posts more informative and helpful to others, I realized my blog is, however, developing from my travel experience to more related to the professional field. If you take notice, it is still all about my life and sharing tips based on my personal experience.
It does always take time to make a proper post. Will I keep blogging? Yes, I will. I like to get more feedback and sharing the knowledge with others from all over the world.
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers:
- This is your blog where you record everything that you would like to share with others, it can definitely be positive and negative. Don’t get struggling with how many views you have and how cool it should look like and etc. Just be yourself! The people who are in the same rhythm always understand you.
- Writing a blog consistently is a good way to train oneself’s persistence.